TAELLN411 Address Adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Study Options for TAELLN411
Here at The Pivot Institute, we are leaders in the field with our own Pivot Online Learning System (POLS). Virtual face-to-face participants will be set up on our leading online learning platform; the Pivot Online Learning System (POLS). This platform provides students with the content, resources and assessment documentation necessary to complete the course. Participants will attend virtual classrooms with industry leading facilitators. Participants will be required to book in and attend sessions via Zoom. Printed workbooks, assessment documentation and all resources are provided and posted to students.
You can start the unit any time. You will be provided with a hard copy pack including your learner’s guide, assessment materials, and all relevant supporting material. You will also be provided with log-in access to the Pivot Online Learning System (POLS). This platform holds all the learning material, assessment requirements, resources, needed to complete the relevant units.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment process that assesses your non-formal and formal learning to determine how your current skills and knowledge match the competency outcomes for the unit. RPL must be based on evidence which can be matched against relevant units. Your assessor must be satisfied that you have addressed all requirements of the relevant unit before they can grant you RPL in the unit.
TAELLN411 Address language, literacy and numeracy skills unit price: $350*
If you wish to apply for the full qualification, please complete the below application form titled COURSE APPLICATION FORM and then email it back to us.
This unit introduces learners to the core LLN skills as outlined in the Australian Core Skills Framework. The unit covers knowledge required to recognise the LLN demands of the training and workplace environments as well as identifying the core LLN skill level of an individual. This allow individuals to provide a suitable level of support to learners with LLN issues in both delivery and assessment strategies and learning resources. This unit is a mandatory unit for Trainers and Assessors who may hold TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Strong literacy and numeracy skills are required. Participants must also have access to computer with internet to complete the unit requirements.
Payment Plan options available
* The student fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees
Modes of Delivery
Supported Distance Learning – You can start the unit any time. You will be supported by a trainer/assessor and provided with a hard copy pack including your Learner’s Guide, assessments, and all relevant resources. In addition, access will be provided 24/7 to the Pivot Online Learning System (POLS) that includes all the learning material, assessment and resources needed to complete the course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) – Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment process that assesses your non-formal and formal learning to determine how your current skills and knowledge match the competency outcomes for partial or full qualification. RPL assessment at The Pivot Institute allows you to evidence your skills and knowledge through the completion of an RPL kit.
Broad Learning Outcomes
– Select and use resources and strategies to address LLN skill requirements.
– Use specialist support where required.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of learning support and assessment strategies in addressing LLN requirements.
TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- 6 January 2022
- 24 February 2022
- 7 April 2022
- 16 June 2022
- 4 August 2022
- 22 September 2022
- 10 November 2022
For this unit, you will be provided with a Candidate Assignment Booklet. In each booklet there are series of tasks relevant to each unit. We work to ensure that the tasks are clear and you have the right support and resources to undertake your assessment. This unit requires that a number of activities are undertaken to prove competency, so please consider these requirements prior to committing to the program. You will need to complete all tasks in order to be assessed for competency. Your assessments will comprise of a number of tasks which will include:
– The analysis of training specifications and the requirements of the workplace in terms of LLN.
– Identification of LLN requirements for a learner and the design and implementation of strategies to use in a training and assessment environment to support LLN development.
During the assessment process your assessor will:
– Answer any questions or concerns you may have about the assessment process or tasks
– Assess your competency as required by the unit of competency, by making judgments about the evidence presented in line with the rules of evidence: validity, authenticity, currency and sufficiency
– Give you feedback on the outcomes of the assessment process
– Provide your results, either competent or not yet competent
– Advise you on the outcomes of the assessment including the appeals process you can follow if you disagree with the assessment decision.
Click here to download the enrolment form.
Get a USI (Unique Student Identifier)
A USI is your lifelong education number – you only need to create it once. If you have undertaken any VET training since 2015, you may already have a USI. You can find it here.
If you don’t have USI, you can Apply for USI
Share your valuable skills and knowledge and train others!
Contact us today for enrolment!