Microsoft Excel Advanced Course
This Advanced Excel course will further enhance on your existing Excel skills. Increasing your knowledge by understanding advanced functions and productivity tools. Following this course, you will work use a large range of functions. Analyse data effectively and quickly using Pivot Tables and Charts. You will gain a practical ability to use Excels productivity tools and Advanced Functions. This is a hands-on course and includes plenty of chances to try out what you are being taught and ask questions.
- A moderate English language, literacy and numeracy skill is required.
- Participants must bring their own laptop for training days.
- Lunch: Subway Catering is provided, or you are welcome to bring your own (microwave and fridge available). Tea, Coffee and biscuits available.
- Parking is available on site, or it is a short walk from Glendalough Train Station.
- Create If Functions to analyse data
- use logical functions to test whether a statement is true or false
- use a variety of data validation techniques
- use a range of lookup and reference functions
- create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- understand and create simple PivotTables
- construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- create recorded macros in Excel
If you would like a proposal on how this training may benefit staff of your company, please contact us today.